The FINDEX™ Plaque Disclosing Aid uses the patented FINDEX™ plaque filter window to easily check dental plaque, which, shows as red fluorescence when exposed to high intensity ultra violet light. In just one second, you will see dental plaque clearly via the FINDEX™ plaque filter window.
The traditional way to detect dental plaque is to use chemical dyes which often have unpredictable effects. FINDEX™, also eliminates the risk of chemical dyes permanently staining composite restorations, cracks and deep fissures.
- FINDEX unit
- QI Induction charger
- USB Plug plack
- Light Source: High power 1 W LED x 4, the average lifespan is 1,000 hours.
- Wavelength: 390-420 nm, peak: 405 nm
- Radiant Intensity: Up to 1200 mW
- Battery: Lithium-ion, 3.7 V/1200 mAh
- Charging time: 3 hours approx
- Using time: 250 times with two lines mode
- Power Supply: Mini USB
- Dimensions: 156 x 81 x 16 mm
- Weight: 110 g (main unit)